[Sca-cooks] The rock

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Jan 30 09:06:10 PST 2002

A F Murphy wrote:

> Do you have the answer to the Meaning of Life?  You seem to have
> everything else! ;-)

Despite everyone being convinced that it is 42, it ain't.

'Cause I just went upstairs, wound the tape to the end, and wrote down
what our Lovely Narrator says at the End Of The Film! (Thank You,
Brigitte)

"Ah yes, The Meaning of Life. The Usual. Try to be nice to people, avoid
eating fat; read a good book now and then, get some walking in, and try
and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and
nations."

Then of course a short tirade about what the viewing public wants to see
and a promise of gratuitous penis shots that never show up (!)

What else do you really expect of Monty Python?

A TIGER!?!?! IN AFRICA?!?!

'Lainie

pace Graham