[Sca-cooks] The rock

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Jan 30 09:36:50 PST 2002

sjk3 at cornell.edu wrote:

> > The answer to the Meaning of Life is as I just wrote in my last post. 42
> > is the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything. Geez, can't you
> > guys tell the difference?
> >
> > exasperated,
> >
> > 'Lainie
>
>     If we truly had the answer to either of them, we would be able to
> tell the difference, perhaps.  And are you sure your previous post wasn't
> the Meaning of Liff?  :-)

Nope.

And it really involves Eric Idle in a white suit climbing out of a
refrig and singing a rather peculiar song... of course he wouldn't fit
around here- there's too much stuff on the shelves, most of it UFOs...

and a friend asked me the other day what the deal was about the 'Live
Organ Donation' Organization line... I had to tell him to rent the film.
I couldn't explain it in less than two hours.

> Sandra (humming "New Math" and thinking of base 8)

That's your problem! Much too linear! The Universe is curved! It's
female!

'Lainie
feeling a leetle... um, maybe going back to bed now...