[Sca-cooks] The rock

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Jan 30 13:08:39 PST 2002

Philippa Alderton wrote:

> --- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:
>
> > That's your problem! Much too linear! The Universe
> > is curved! It's
> > female!
> >
> > 'Lainie
> > feeling a leetle... um, maybe going back to bed
> > now...
>
> Uh, 'Lainie, maybe you better- last I checked, most
> guys had some rather nice curves. Haven't you ever
> checked out the motivational musclature of the
> southern aspect of a northbound gentleman?
>
> Phlip, thinking of dear Gunthar in those white tights.....

Don't DO THAT TO ME! I have high blood pressure! And I've seen pictures!
(And I'm taken! And I'm NOT planning on posting pictures of my dearest
in tights anytime soon. Not until I perfect that rising snap...)

No, what I was getting at was mathematical/linear vs a more
chaotic/curved, and for lack of a better term, feminine universe. I
can't remember the name of the guy who has been doing the work in that
direction but I find it interesting.

Nap did not help.

'Lainie
did not need the mental picture of Gunthar in those tights...