[Sca-cooks] Food Safety

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Jan 30 13:51:03 PST 2002

> I'm including a list of meat cooking
> temperatures...had a few to many feasts with
> undercooked meat.

One thing I've noticed lately-- people saying that meat is underdone even
though I've seen it tested with an instantread thermometer, either based
on color or on other factors (blood in the joints of chicken, for
instance).

Now, I have a lot more faith in the thermometers than in the
color/presence of blood tests... but for some reason others don't. What's
going on here?

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa