[Sca-cooks] Tiger Recipes?

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Wed Jan 30 15:15:38 PST 2002

>Man, I dunno -- given how tough and unappatizing
>little bitty housecats are said to be, I'd hate to think
>how much tenderizing a *tiger* would take to be edible!
>         There's probably a reason why the only instances
>I've seen of tiger consumption by humans (rather than vice-
>versa) are strictly medicinal . . . :)

I don't know about housecats or tigers, but...  I do know about Lynx.  Lynx
is tender, and really good.  In colour and texture it resembles veal a
lot.  In taste, well, that's a little harder to describe.  I can tell you
it does well with spinach and citrus.

The recipes I have (read that I created for my book) haven't been
translated yet, but I can send them to you in French if you so
desire.  Lemme know.  I can send MS Word 2000, PDF, or text only.

Cheers

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire
Kingdom of the Middle