[Sca-cooks] Tiger Recipes?

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Wed Jan 30 19:16:34 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/30/02 8:45:26 PM Eastern Standard Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

<< >         Man, I dunno -- given how tough and unappatizing
 > little bitty housecats are said to be, I'd hate to think
 > how much tenderizing a *tiger* would take to be edible!

 Why? I eat mine right out of the box, with a little milk! Crunchy, but
 not a bit tough!

 'Lainie
 at a dead run- someone open the door for me down at the Rock! >>

Auntie Lainie......you may need a landing pad for that.

Misha
who's waving his little light thingies to bring in Auntie Lainie for a smooth
landing. And i'm not trying to say you're fat either cause I shouldn't be
talking if I was making refrences to that.