[Sca-cooks] Estrella will soon be upon us!

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 08:36:30 PST 2002

>The second annual Estrella War Knowne World
>Cooks' Party and Potluck
>
>The second annual Estrella War Knowne World
>Cooks' Party and Potluck is to be held Friday,
>February 15, AS XXXV in the Dance Pavilion on the
>hill between the North Road and the Grande
>Pavilion, Anne du Bosc

I hope I can make it. I won't be attending a lot
of Estrella because I will have class from 6:00
- 10:00 pm M - F. I may try to play "hooky" on
that Friday though. I have stuff to put on Duke
Aaron's Laurel vigil table as well as some dishes
to provide for the Queen's Tea on Sunday. So I'll
be around but I have no idea how much.

Gunthar