[Sca-cooks] Numbers, pates, and spreads...

Elaine Koogler ekoogler011 at home.com
Thu Jan 31 12:57:35 PST 2002

-----Original Message-----
I'm certainly glad to hear that, seeing as how I hail from one of those "A"
kingdoms!!  Lord only knows, I certainly need it at times!

Kiri

Well, the Asylum is open to all despite the initial of
their kingdom, and we are much closer to most of the A
kingdoms, here in Caid.  The entrance door is never
locked.

So, what is this "bullet" thing you have?  Is it a
small bull, or a short Papal utterance?

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.