[Sca-cooks] cloven marzipan re: festival of the rose

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 15:51:26 PST 2002

--- Mercy Neumark <mneumark at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >*blink*......hmmmm...cloven marzipan...must try
> this...now the subject
> >matter....hmmm
> >Olwen the wicked
>
> If you sclupted a hoof of a horse in marzipan, and
> then, put cloves all over
> it, would it then be called a cloven cloven hoof?
>
> ::Sprinting for the Rock::  Gang way!
>
> --Arte-miss-ya

Ah ... Arte dear ... horses don't have cloven hooves.
Cows and sheep do, though.

Besides you don't need the Rock, you are already
ensconced in the Asylum, and We don't allow anyone to
play with rocks.  They might hurt themselves.  We do
have a nice Rok to play with however ...

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.