[Sca-cooks] SCA-Cooks at Pennsic

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 21:46:38 PST 2002

--- Randy Goldberg MD <goldberg at bestweb.net> wrote:
> When *IS* the SCA-Cooks Potluck at Pennsic? I'm only
> planning to be there
> the last few days. Although I may yet wind up being
> there all of second
> week, the original plan was to arrive the day before
> Bluefeather Ball and
> stay 'til Saturday.

Well, it hasn't been decided yet. So far, it's always
been held on Tuesday of War Week (the week you're
planning to be there) but the first one didn't have
the date set until after half of us had arrived (I'm
Land Agent for our Household, and am there the entire
War). If we use the Orluk Hafla tent, we'll have to
change to either Monday or Wednesday because it's
already reserved for both Tuesdays. I've been thinking
of suggesting we change the usual day because we've
always conflicted with Aethelmark Court, and I think
it might be nice to give Aethelmark a break, but I
suspect it will take some discussion yet.

I tend to discount Stefan's suggestion that the Hafla
tent is too hard to find because almost every ME
persona at Pennsic shows up there for classes and
such, and it's listed as a frequent A&S location, but
others may feel differently.

Anybody else want to express an opinion?

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,