[Sca-cooks] isinglass

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Tue Jul 2 23:33:36 PDT 2002

  =C6thelw=FClf asked:

> Now..........for a queston. What is isinglass and what
>   uses does it have.my limiterd library doesnt  give any help
> OHHHHHHHH And she sent me a way cool food book too !!!

I know there are messages in the Florilegium about isinglass. but

I don't have time to go looking right now. Sorry. You might try
the search engine on the top page of the site. And maybe check
this file in the FOOD-SWEETS-DECORATED section:

sotelties-msg    (187K)  6/11/02    Sotelties and Warners - decorated food.

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net