[Sca-cooks] Spanish seafaring food

Mastercahankyle at cs.com Mastercahankyle at cs.com
Wed Jul 3 12:56:32 PDT 2002

In a message dated 6/19/02 12:11:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ekoogler1 at comcast.net writes:

> Master Cahan of Clan Kyle cooked a feast on this theme a few weeks back up
> in the Eastrealm...one of my proteges brought me back a copy of the
> documentation he very kindly sent to me!  (Thanks!!!)
>
> It was quite interesting, and complete with recipes.
>
> Kiri

Glad you liked the book and the recipes. I had fun cooking the feast (with
help from Clan Kyle members (including both of my proteges), some of the
Montevale cooks, and some cooks-in-training.

I really enjoyed doing the research for the feast, which is another reason I
did the book. The main reason I did the book is after every feast, I am
always asked for copies of recipes and before the feast, an ingredient list.

BTW in case anyone is interested, I have put some recipes up on the Clan Kyle
web page (www.clankyle.org) under the heading Clan Kyle Cook Book. It has
some of my recipes and Tirza's recipes and as members of my clan (I have
several cooks in the clan) send recipes, they will be added to the web site.

Baron Master Cahan Kyle, OP