[Sca-cooks] Well, scratch the whole thing!!!

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sun Jul 7 07:34:36 PDT 2002

An hour ago it was bright and sunny and not a cloud in the sky...  I let
the dawg out to do her thing, looked at my plants that kinda stuff...  Go
in, finish the tartlettes, and pack things up, and I here this rattling on
the windows.

Look outside, the sky is BLACK, it's pouring rain so hard I can't see the
other side of the street.  Well, not quite that hard, but still, hard enough.

Just looked at the weather prediction and they call for rain all day,
thunderstorms most of the afternoon.  Fighter practice is held outside.

I do NOT think I'm going :-(

Sooo, I have about 30 ounces of custard.  Anyone wanna come party?
:-)  (I'll bring the stuff to the office tomorrow, I'm sure my staff will
appreciate it...

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Shire of Forth Castle
Meridies