[Sca-cooks] RE:. OT:::::BOSTON CHOWDER

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Wed Jul 10 18:04:50 PDT 2002

    I am not a native of Boston, but have lived in the area a fair number of
years.  In my opinion the best clam chowder in Boston is at Legal Sea Foods.
They are a local chain of respected sea food restaurants that buy directly
from the fishing boats (motto"If it isn't fresh-it isn't Legal).  They also
run their own food safety lab at the main office & restaurant on the Boston
Fish Pier.  Check the yellow pages for a place near you.  There may be other
places that serve a better bowl, but if there is the locals aren't telling.
    When will you be in Boston Phillipa?  If you are here on a Tuesday
night, you could meet some of us at MIT in Cambridge & go out for the
"WORLDS BEST HOT FUDGE SUNDAY" after the Comidia dell Arta rehearsal.
Pax,
Olaf