[Sca-cooks] Knowne Worlde Cook's Potluck

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 16:54:15 PDT 2002

Since it was asked, I'll repeat.

We will be holding the Knowne Worlde Cook's Potluck on
Monday, 8/12, starting at 5 PM. We will start serving
food at 6 PM, and we will have camp open all evening,
for chat and perhaps quiet bardic.

The location will be SPCA camp, in W10 (on your
Pennsic map) near Orluk Oasis. We will have signs up,
and all of our neighbors will be alerted to send poor
lost cooks our way. Caution- you may get sampled ;-)

If you need to use our facilities (including a range
and freezer) for your dish, please let us know no
later than Sunday, the 11th, so we can schedule you
in. Also, we're going to try to set up a ride for
those of you with a lot of stuff to bring, so if you
need a ride, let us know no later than Sunday.

All Cooks of the Knowne Worlde are welcome. Please try
to bring something period to share, but if you can't
please bring yourselves anyway ;-)

We will have paper and plastic feast gear available,
but you may want to bring your own. Or, if you want to
come, but are unable or afraid to come without
bringing anything, bring something like paper towels
or trash bags- we'll need them.

Any questions?

Phlip

=====