[Sca-cooks] Medieval wool and dyeing- OT

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 09:55:23 PDT 2002

Melanie Wilson has just made a paper she has written
available on Ebay. While I know it's a bit OT for
Cook's List, I also know quite a few of you include
this topic in your interests, so I thought I'd send it
along.

Phlip

I've just finished a paper on Medieval wools and
dyeing, if anyone is
interested in a copy it is on ebay 1550155867 . I'm
charging a bit for
copies as it cost me quite alot in materials, testing
etc.

Mel
MelanieWilson at bigfoot.com

=====