[Sca-cooks] RE: Northern BBQ/ Brazilian foods

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Wed Jul 17 19:36:09 PDT 2002

    Sounds good, I'll have to try it out some times, but, I am a fan of TN
style Barbeque.  There is a big difference.
    The Brazilian place is good, I haven't tried the chicken hearts yet.  I
like tender meat & they sound a bit chewy.  I do like the beans & massa
flour dish.  They also do a dish with red beans, sautéed greens & a
crackling type topping that is very interesting.
    I am not talking about the Shorty's Road House (is that who you mean)
even thought the food there is good it is not really Mexican or Cajun.  This
is a place over on DW Highway in South Nashua.  I think it is called
Acapulco or something like that.  They have great sauce & the best Tamales I
have had since that place down from the Mall in Jacksonville, FL.
Pax,
Olaf
who grabbed a card from the ice cream place last night, it is called
Toscanini's 899 Main St, Cambridge.