[Sca-cooks] Pennsic is looking better! TOTALLY OT

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 18 15:53:18 PDT 2002

While having a discussion with my boss this morning, the woman from the
fiscal department walked in with some papers in her hand and a hesitant look
on her face.  I asked what she needed and she approached us and handed me
these papers and said there seems to have been an error in my basepay.  I
thought about it for a moment then asked, "so, how much do I owe the
company?".  She then said it was the company that owed *me*!  Turns out they
never gave me one of the raises I got.  Grandfather ~that~ back 17 months!
Yup.  Pennsic just started looking better...
Olwen, happy

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar