[Sca-cooks] Fwd: Survey on the Taking and Teaching of Classes

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 19 01:12:15 PDT 2002

Here is a survey from the A&S Minister of Atenveldt
asking for feedback which I think many of you will
enjoy responding to, so I have forwarded it on to this
list.  Please send your responses to this survey
directly to:

 edenblacksmith at yahoo.com

as she is not on this list and won't be able to read
mis-sent responses.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.