[Sca-cooks] Cornbread.... And Oatmeal

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Mon Jul 22 15:15:23 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/18/02 8:29:41 AM Central Daylight Time,
mooncat at in-tch.com writes:

> --Maire, who grew up fairly poor (both parents, but not a lot of $), but
> ate a lot of wild game, etc. 'cuz Daddy was a fisherman and a hunter,
> and who likes butter, sugar, and thick cream on *her* oatmeal! <g>

My people are woods people. Uncles hunt and fish, Gram has her garden and
knows where to get the best wild berries. Spring is Maple Tapping season, and
the best oatmeal is with broken pieces of maple cakes, milk, and raisins.

Finnebhir Moon Dancer
Rhiallu Ulfhednar
Vanished Woods Shire
Middle Kingdom