[Sca-cooks] tentative menu

Morgana Abbey morgana.abbey at juno.com
Tue Jul 23 16:53:32 PDT 2002

So I'll be cooking our baronial Masked Ball in December.  Theme is
medieval Jewish, come as your favorite Old Testament character.

My question is about the meatballs.  I'd like to make either kofta
mishmisheya or nanaeya.  Can anyone give a compelling reason why I
couldn't bake the rather large quantity of them in the oven instead of
juggling them through a fry pan?  The temple's kitchen is el-spiffo for
oven space.

Morgana LeCoeur