[Sca-cooks] Question about recipe for Spanish torte/torta

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Jul 23 22:27:23 PDT 2002

Hi, gang....I'm hoping somebody can help me with this.  I'm trying to
find the recipe (think it was posted last summer???) that involves
peaches or melons, made into a torta, and perhaps the peaches were
pureed??  Think the recipe was late period.
I did not have any luck in the Florilegium (either it's not in there, or
I was looking in the wrong place), although, as always, I *did* have fun
getting lost in there, and I can't seem to find it in the file of saved
posts I've got (but then there's over 3000 in there....;-( )...
If anyone knows which recipe I'm referring to, I'd very much appreciate
getting a copy, or a link to where I can *find* the thing....I'd thought
it might be a nice recipe for our local newsletter, if the author is
okay with it.....
Thanks in advance,
Maire (off to rescue her cat from the roof <again>, and then off to
bed.....)