[Sca-cooks] OT Britcoms but neither chicken hearts nor Bill Cosby routines

Draco Somnus dracosomnus at katspit.net
Fri Jul 26 12:02:39 PDT 2002

> to the weird ones like "The
> Young Ones".
>

> My favorite British shows: Red Dwarf, Chef, Good Neighbors,
> Waiting for God, Benny Hill (of course!), Monty Python,
> and others that I really can't remember right now. I miss
> them.
>
> Gunthar

LOL one of the first indications that my husband and I were meant to be
together is a shared affection for Are You Being Served, Monty Python, The
Young Ones, and Red Dwarf. And the Addams family. And we both find a cheesy
Gina Davis / Jeff Goldblum movie hilarious whereas no one I had ever dated
would admit to its comic genius. (OFC - "He ate my fish!")

Lann

DracoSomnus Studios
Weaving Spinning and Costuming
DracoSomnus at katspit.net