[Sca-cooks] Whaoo, almost done with Arms project~!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 27 15:51:45 PDT 2002

Just have to give a sign of relief.  I got busy today and finished two more
Coats of Arms.  I really like Athelmarc, what is that supposed to represent?
  A snowflake?  Anyway, it came out really cool.  I saved Lochac for my last
(fitting since you are the last to become a Kingdom) and finished it up just
now.  I even put some glittery cake decorating sparkles on the crown and
stars.  They both look pretty spiff.  I sure hope my Baron decides to put
them out somewhere where folks can come and enjoy the works of our group.
Lady Cordelia ended up doing FIVE!!  Wahoo for her!  She got convinced that
I was simply too inept to do Trimiris.  I messed around with that damn thing
for hours before I put in in a bag and passed it off.  Now I just have to
wait for the three that are still at other peoples houses to come in, and
the project is done and I will shoot myself in the foot before I do this
stupid thread again (e+cept for the tiny ones for weddings or special
occasions).

Now, where is that bottle of wine??
Olwen

Lady Olwen the Odd