[Sca-cooks] Kitchen goodies

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Tue Jul 30 10:37:57 PDT 2002

I was actually drooling over the veggie slicer [mandoline type] myself - but
you are right, a cheese cuber would be great!
margali
not to mention the double door display cooler.

the quote starts here:
Or, just on the off chance you live in a shire that is filthy rich
and would find it a useful investment (of course I have no way of
knowing whether your shire is filthy rich, do I? ;-)   ), there's
always this, or something like it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1754051005

Adamantius