[Sca-cooks] RE: Olwen's peerage

Ro LadyRo at annapolis.net
Wed Jul 31 06:21:32 PDT 2002

> From: "Olwen the Odd" <olwentheodd at hotmail.com>
> To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
> Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Re: Meringue Mushrooms
> Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 02:06:01 +0000
>
> >On 30 Jul 2002, at 19:14, Olwen the Odd wrote:
> >
> > > Ha! You think ~~*YOU*~~ hate making laurel leaves???  If I never see
> > > another laurel leaf again it will be too soon!  I have even thrown out
> > > every bay leaf in my spice cabinet~!
> >
> >So what you're saying is, if they give you a peerage, it had better
> >be a Pelican?
> >
> >Brighid ni Chiarain *** mka Robin Carroll-Mann
>
> Never crossed my mind, frankly.  But on consideration, if anyone ever
*did*
> think about giving me a peerage, they should have their temperature and
> medications checked!
> Olwen, not there.

Yeah, what are you thinking, Brighid??? It's not like Olwen ever DOES
anything that would mark her as peerage worthy.

I mean, after all, she NEVER teaches people how to do things, never searches
out folks and makes sure they are put in places to have fun, NEVER goes out
of her way to present Bright Hills in the best possible light, is never
willing to go that extra mile.....

Olwen, whether they ever give you a medallion or not, YOU are already a
peer.....

Of course, that goes for most of the folks on this list, come to think of
it....

Ro