[Sca-cooks] Jugglers: Was: Feast Ambience

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jul 31 07:38:36 PDT 2002

'Twas written:

'Lanie wrote:
>I know One. Master Xavier- he got his Laurel in juggling in the
Middle, I
>think. Lived in Artemisia for awhile (Silverkeep) and was in AnTir
for grad
>school. He's in... Ohio? Indiana? I forget.

Nope, not Laureled for juggling here.  However, the Middle hosts
Master Henry Best (aka Fashoo the Fool) who is a Pelican from
Atlantia and who has masterminded Coxcomb Academy which has a
website, if you all are interested.  One of their folk has just
joined the Karamazov Brothers, jugglers extraordinaires.

Alys Katharine