[Sca-cooks] Re: how to find time/place for boning class

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Jul 31 07:59:09 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/30/2002 10:08:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sca-cooks-request at ansteorra.org writes:

> And how will we find out exactly when and where? Will you put an ad in
> the Independent?

Well, if he goes through the A&S tent with it - which I think is possible as
there always seem to be classes added and deleted from the list - then it
will be posted on a message board at the A&S tent and included in the updated
schedule for the newspaper.  I suppose he could also make a flyer and post it
on the general announcement side of the message boards.

Brangwayna Morgan