[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP--'Full Serve' in Oregon

El Hermoso Dormido ElHermosoDormido at dogphilosophy.net
Mon Jul 1 09:41:41 PDT 2002

On Monday 01 July 2002 09:12 am, WyteRayven at aol.com wrote:
> I still think it ought to be a choice. I have never had trouble spilling
> fuel on my hands or clothes.

I wonder occasionally at just how stupid and incompetent the government in
Oregon thinks it's citizens are.  I noticed with great amusement the last
time we drove through the corner of Oregon from Idaho, and noticed
that EVERY MILE or so, there was a sign that, apparently, the Department
of Transportation in Oregon paid to have posted saying "Double Yellow Line
means Do Not Pass".....

Somehow, I just can't imagine people in Oregon being quite that ignorant, when
every other state I've been in expects people to already KNOW this when they
start driving (what kind of people are you electing out there in Oregon????)
:-)

Signed
El Hermoso Dormido - waiting for the "Red means 'Stop', Green means 'Go'"
signs to start appearing next to stoplights...