[Sca-cooks] Medieval fruit trees

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Jul 1 11:45:12 PDT 2002

That catalogue from the Medici show that Kiri and I saw
and Cindy also saw should be out again in August.
It was at the National Gallery of Art. I wonder if the
bibliography for that won't have some material on the subject.
The show had all these huge paintings of all the different
varieties that were being grown on the various estates.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae