[Sca-cooks] My Party Under the Rock

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Mon Jul 1 12:49:49 PDT 2002

On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, Elise Fleming wrote:

> Greetings, all, and thank you for the birthday greetings.  There's a
> party under (or near) the Rock.  I'm providing several varieties of
> sekanjabin, some coconut cream pie (not period, I know), gilded
> leach (some flavored with orange flower water, others with
> rosewater), fresh cherries and strawberries, and some really nifty
> squires to fan us all.

I'll bring the Cake That Woke Up Cleveland--Hershey's Black Magic cake,
filled with chocolate mocha mousse, frosted with chocolate mocha
buttercream, decorated with chocolate-covered espresso beans. Just don't
expect to fall asleep anytime in the next week. ;-)

> HRM Alys, now 63!  :-)

Hey, it's only 21 in gerbil years! ;-)

Margaret