[Sca-cooks] Iasmine's getting her bay leaves ;-)

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 1 16:15:55 PDT 2002

--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:
> At 01:52 PM 7/1/02 -0700, you wrote:
> >Baroness Iasmine de Cordoba was ambushed at Border
> >Raids , and put on vigil for her Laurel, to be
> >presented at Pennsic.
> >
> >This is one that is not only well-deserved, but in
> my
> >opinion, is overdue ;-)
> >
> >Hoobah, and Vivat, your Excellency ;-) Would you
> like
> >a chocolatl chip cookie?
> >
> >Phlip, just thrilled
>
> Because of or in spite of her association with the
> likes of us? ;-D) ;-D)

I had the privilege of working with her on a feast.
Research, redactions, and execution were excellent.
She handled difficulties as well as could be done, and
the assembly of cooks who wanted to help were as fine
a group as I've ever seen assembled in one kitchen.

She furthermore had the sense to let people do what
they were doing without trying to micro-manage
everything, and gave us the most gracious thanks I've
ever received.

Furthermore, I've been with her on other Lists, and
been very impressed with her knowledge of her subjects
and the associated research, as well as her kind
manner in answering even the dumbest questions.

ANYBODY she is associated with is improved by her
presence- even the likes of us ;-)

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,