[Sca-cooks] Iasmine's getting her bay leaves ;-)

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 1 17:55:16 PDT 2002

> >> Because of or in spite of her association with the
> >> likes of us? ;-D) ;-D)
> 'Lainie

	Well, I can't speak for Iasmine, but I can say that I'm more than sure that
my Laurel came with the definite influence of this list, along with the
advent of the internet and so many more actual sources available at the
touch of a few keystrokes.
	My hearty congratulations to Iasmine, well deserved, long overdue, and
wonderful that you get the chance to plan it, get new clothes, have a vigil,
etc.
Mistress Christianna