[Sca-cooks] My Party Under the Rock

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 1 19:59:13 PDT 2002

--- Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:
 Well...Hans is
> the head cook and would actually *like* a rabbit
> dish.   ummmm....our new
> senechsal has a go at "purchasing" 20 rabbits~~~on
> the hoof!!  Now the
> seller is reluctant because he knows what they are
> for....
> ..oh..wine and this list are a *great* combination!
> Olwen, wine enthusiest!

Seneschal needs to get the rabbits from someone who
raises them for food. I slaughtered a bunch of rabbits
for one of Ras' feasts once, and he helped- and I had
the stitches to prove it ;-O

More seriously, though, don't take this on unless you
have someone who knows what they're doing. It can be
nasty, dangerous, and messy.

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,