[Sca-cooks] green leafy things:interesting url

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Tue Jul 2 07:32:54 PDT 2002

Yup, I'm easily distracted today.  I went looking for sources of info via
google and found the following URL:

http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/plantanswers/publications/vegetabletravelers/kale.html

It talks about Kale and collards, and how greeks and romans have been
growing both.  Perhaps what you have is collards?

         Angeline