[Sca-cooks] RE: Drakey injures himself again!

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Tue Jul 2 07:49:23 PDT 2002

Hej!  Drakey,
    Have you had your eyes checked?  You know as you get older you get more
farsighted.  Maybe we should take up a collection at the Rock to get Drakey
a Optivisior.  I just saw one in my CasKer Catalog that has a head light & 6
interchangeable magnification plates.  Besides making what you are working
on clearer it would provide eye protection for you.
Pax,
Olaf
who is about to put a pork roast in the oven for dinner (OFC).