[Sca-cooks] Southern Regional Cooking contest

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 2 08:37:30 PDT 2002

My Dear Gorgeous Muiredach,
	 I probably won't be at the Cooking Contest, but my protege, Queen Hannah,
probably will be.  Do go and introduce yourself to her.  (You probalby
already know His Maj, as he's in your new group!).  I will be at Royal
University on the 20th, and I am Executive Feastcrat for the Barony's
upcoming 30th anniversary Red Tower event on Oct. 5th.
	I do look forward to meeting you, and am glad you've started getting into
Fourth Castle's activities, they are a great bunch of folks.  (Michael of
River's Bend is formerly from our group up here in Atlanta, say Hi to him
for me!)
Mistress Christianna MacGrain
mka Christine Seelye-King
kingstaste at mindspring.com