[Sca-cooks] RE: Drakey injures himself again!

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Jul 2 08:27:07 PDT 2002

Also sprach Jeff Gedney:
>  >
>>     Omigod. I don't think I want to know what Drakey could
>>     do with an optivisor, a broken torch and an embroidery
>>     needle...
>
>I think it may have happened before...
>Drakey, Have you ever visited Tungkuska, say around 1909?
>
>;->
>
>Brandu

Isn't it written somewhere in the Torah that Drakey prescribed Lot's
wife a high-blood-pressure medication, and then repaired the lights
in Sodom and Gomorrah? Oh, and something about fixing a leaky faucet
at Noah's house?

What I really want to know is if he was in Florida in
November/December of 2000...

Adamantius
deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER