[Sca-cooks] Chocolate Guinness Cake (OT, OOP)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 3 04:58:17 PDT 2002

Oh my.  Oh my my my my.  Two wonderful chocolate cake recipes all within the
space of two days.  My chocoholic senses are doing a VERY happy dance.  I
may even try this one for our household party tomorrow.  Though doing that,
along with the requested Dame Selene's incredible, deadly chocolate mousse,
might be a bit of overkill.  Not for me, you understand, but for others at
the party.

Kiri