[Sca-cooks] Southern Regional Cooking contest

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Wed Jul 3 16:34:14 PDT 2002

> Still waiting to hear what you did to your blowtorch, Drakey...

When left on for more than 60 seconds it blows flame back through the
airhole and has slightly melted the plastic air adjustment wheel.
Co-incidentally I wasn't the one who broke it.  It's also a fascinating
toy.  No one has come into my kitchen without being able to resist
playing with it, except probably Kiriel.

Drakey.