[Sca-cooks] Farmers' Market, was:I hate olives...

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 5 06:40:31 PDT 2002

Yeah, we periodically do "field trips" for our Barony.  In the past, it's
been the shopping trip for an event, particularly and oriental event.  In
that case, we load everyone up and go to Chinatown.  As we usually travel by
Metro, we need the extra hands to help carry our purchases as well.  Before
we actually shop, we all go to one of the restaurants and have dim
sum...always a crowd pleaser!  Then we hit several of the better stores.  We
just got told that, as we hadn't done this in a while, they want to schedule
a trip anyway...even though we're not doing an event!

Kiri