[Sca-cooks] Temp sign-off

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 5 10:22:27 PDT 2002

>Greetings to my fellow Rock Denziens,
>
>At the end of today, I will be signing off the list for a couple
>weeks.  I'm moving tomorrow and of course the new place is a different
>phone company so it will be a while before the new dsl account is set-up.
>
>Æduin
>--

Have fun breaking in new neighbors!  It's always such fun to watch their
faces when they see folks in garb or dragging helms and polearms and shields
in and out.  You know you have really settled in when the neighbors no
longer stop to stare.
We're gonna miss you AEduin.  Come back on before we all leave for Pennsic!
Olwen