[Sca-cooks] Pearls before Swine

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Fri Jul 5 10:38:43 PDT 2002

Christianna said:
Great, I got lots of answers, and some cool sites to add to my 'Favorites'.
The reason behind this, and the obligatory food content, is that our 30th
anniversary Baronial event is coming up, and the theme is pearls.  Of
course, we immediately came up with this phrase, and ideas for pork dishes
with pearl onions, among others.  I wanted the entire original quote before
we started getting too off the wall. (Who, us?  Never!)
<<<<<<

Well, there are some unusual comments and I think a medicinal drink
made with pearls in this file in the ACCESSORIES section of the
Florilegium:
pearls-msg        (22K)  7/19/99    Period pearls. Use in jewelry and elsewhere.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/ACCESS/pearls-msg.html

And another I'd forgotten about:
Pearls-Law-art     (6K)  4/17/02    "Pearls - An Example Sumptuary Law"
                                       by Lord Anton de Stoc.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/ACCESS/Pearls-Law-art.html

Stefan li Rous