[Sca-cooks] Lessons in caramel.

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sun Jul 7 12:08:19 PDT 2002

At 02:55 PM 7/7/2002, you wrote:
>Live in Montana, which has low humidity? <weg>
>Okay, well, we *do* have solid humidity of the fluffy white variety in
>winter, so that wouldn't work.....

And just why do you think I've been moving South continually until I got
here?  I'm getting away from that white sh*t!

>I dunno Muiredach, maybe do a glaze over fresh fruit or something?

Well, if I was doing something with fresh fruits that necessitated a glaze,
I would do that...  But when something calls for caramel, a glaze just
doesn't do ;-)

>--Maire, humidity-deprived, and not missing it ;-P

if you're not missing it, then you're not deprived...  Perhaps you be
depraved? :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Shire of Forth Castle
Meridies