[Sca-cooks] Lessons in caramel.

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sun Jul 7 15:55:18 PDT 2002

At 06:50 PM 7/7/2002, you wrote:
>Nope, you're that good...or should I say, that skilled....oh, gawd,
>never mind <weg>.

Hmmm, please *do* go on, very charming how you dig yourself deeper.  <g>

>Ahh....crumbled topping.  Okay, that makes more sense.  Somehow, I was
>envisioning a drizzle.

I would have done a drizzle directly on the tartlets, had I put them
together at home, but given I wasn't sure how many people were going to go
to the picnic, I didn't.  Was going to assemble on site.  I *could* have
brought my little high performance camping stove and cooked the caramel
there though, come to think of it :-)

>   Of course, I like custard just about any way
>it's served.....

Oooohhh, now now now, shut up Muiredach...  Keep *those* thoughts to
yourself...  Now, Maire, if you are so inclined, come on by Meridies and
I'll show you some custard recipes you're not gonna find in books <g>

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Shire of Forth Castle
Meridies
mka