[Sca-cooks] A little something...

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Sun Jul 7 18:34:49 PDT 2002

, I am used to doing the long way and making the wee pillows.
> Olwen, tired, happy
> Five done, How many Kingdom's are there????

17...  Now that Lochac has been a Kingdom for almost 48 hours...

The event went off like a 'frog in a sock' (more details later) and
Kiriel and the rest of her huge autocratting team did a fantastic job
(again more details later).

A very tired and very happy Drakey.

ps.  I was in the Coronation kitchens on Saturday and didn't hurt myself

     once...
pps. Now there are people in Lochac (who aren't even subscribed to this
     list) who are referring to small personal accidents as 'doing a
     Drakey'.  Hrumph.