[Sca-cooks] Lessons in caramel.

Ratboy kattratt at charter.net
Sun Jul 7 19:29:04 PDT 2002

I know that Kat has made caramel before up here... well ok down here for
you since you just arrived.  I will ask her when she isn't steamed at
me.... I know that it can be done though.
Hi again everyone I will try and keep posts to a minimum since I am
fairly sure that this computer is emailing in html....
Nichola