[Sca-cooks] Lessons in caramel and Etchings

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Jul 7 21:15:49 PDT 2002

At 10:03 PM 7/7/02 -0600, you wrote:
>Is that how you and Edou....????
>Oh, geez, never mind.....
>--Maire, trying to quit while she's ahead....
>
>"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:
>>
>> Maire, RUN. This sounds far too much like "Won't you come see my etchings?"
>> and next thing you know the feathers and chocolate sauce are out...
>>
>> 'Lai- er... Olwen

*Ahem*! _Don't_ give me ideas, Maire- I haven't seen him for three weeks.
:-/ However, in the interest of clarity, *we* prefer whipped cream. For one
thing, it's easier to get the stains out.

Peanuts and sprinkles are RIGHT OUT.

(I'm probably in trouble now. And Stefan probably has a file on whipped
cream in period bedding...)

'Lainie