[Sca-cooks] meatloaf making...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Jul 7 23:01:06 PDT 2002

At 01:46 AM 7/8/02 EDT, you wrote:
>--
>> My kids used to get grossed out watching me make meatloaf, because I mix it
>> with my hands... raw eggs and all :-)
>
>Is there any other way??
>
>Etain (who admits that putting the whole thing into a ziplock baggie and
>handing it to teenaged sons who "didn't have anything to do")

Hmm... hadn't thought of that. Mr Picky might even enjoy that. Last
Christmas he had this goop stuff that you make with borax and white glue-
rather like silly putty. I wanted to kill him when he got it on the
tablecloth, but it washed out. What is it about boys and gross stuff? I'm
not sure they ever outgrow it either.

'Lainie