[Sca-cooks] Chorizo report

Avraham haRofeh goldberg at bestweb.net
Mon Jul 8 17:48:41 PDT 2002

> >OBTag: God may be subtle, but she isn't plain mean.
>
> Ya know, feminist movements in religion notwithstanding, I had not
> thought Einstein's statement on this subject (of which the above is a
> paraphrase) could be improved upon. I think this shows I was right
> ;-).

I don't write 'em, man, I just let the tagline generator go to town. But I
think you're right. There is an elegance to the thought "God does not play
dice with the universe" that most paraphrases lack.

Avraham

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
OBTag: We can embody the truth, but we cannot know it.  --Yates